Whether it’s the smell of your mom’s cooking, hearing a song from your senior year of high school, or seeing an icon (be it a favorite toy or celebrity crush) from your childhood, there are many occasions, sensory inputs, and social situations that have the ability to ignite the yearning of yesterday to come rushing back. And that sense of nostalgia is being used by savvy marketers with a marketing strategy that’s appropriately called nostalgia marketing.
- Nurture & Convert: The Multi-Step Content Marketing Strategy to Turn Visitors Into Sales
- The Keyword Research Tools You Need to Get the Job Done
- Tips for Successful Infographic Creation and Promotion (With Examples)
- Content Mapping Your Way Through the Customer Journey
- 3 Storytelling Techniques To Boost Your Brand